Her Ticket to Ride

I think I'm gonna be sad,
I think it's today, yeah.
~ The Beatles

~New~

Entice ~ I Hope You Dance Sweater ~ The Liaison Collaborative 10/7-11/3
Freya, Hourglass and Maitreya sizes in 8 colors (fatpack exclusive shown)

Entice ~ I Hope You Dance Skirt ~ The Liaison Collaborative 10/7-11/3
Freya, Hourglass and Maitreya sizes in 8 colors (fatpack exclusive shown)

KoKoLoReS ~ Mills hair ~ October VIP group gift

Inevitable Madness ~ Candy Corn Eyeshadow ~ The Darkness Monthly 10/5-10/31
Catwa and Altamura appliers

!The Little Bat ~ Winnie Lips ~ The Underdog Event 10/14-11/4
Catwa, Lelutka and Omega appliers in 12 colors



 ~Other Stuff~
Avatar Complexity ~ 26,264
Head ~ Catwa Sofia
Body & hands ~ Maitreya
Skin ~ Essences (Catwa Powder Pack October 2017)
Eyes ~ Modish (Catwa Powder Pack October 2017)
Nails ~ Hello Dave (previous gift)
Pose ~ Serendipity
Location ~ DBH Train Station

Comments

Popular Posts