Her Wakanda

"I would make a great queen because I am stubborn...if that's what I wanted."
Nakia, The Black Panther movie


Lilith's Den ~ Head Stones ~ 2L hunt prize, I Heart the Cart 2/1-2/28
1 land impact each, bonus sounds included

The Artist Shed ~ Stone Age Chair ~ exclusive, I Heart the Cart 2/1-2/28
2 land impact, includes pose

Entice ~ Body Rock Dress ~ Designer Showcase 2/5-2/28
Sizes for Belleza, classic fitmesh, Maitreya and Slink; 8 separate patterns, 2 bonus in fatpack

StoraxTree ~ Cat Nap w shadow Jaguar ~ 2L hunt prize, I Heart the Cart 2/1-2/28
1 land impact

The Artist Shed ~ Heart of Stone Vase ~ 10L, I Heart the Cart 2/1-2/28
4 land impact

The Artist Shed ~ Really Old Pottery ~ 2L hunt prize, I Heart the Cart 2/1-2/28
2 land impact

Beauty by Entice ~ Kimmera Shape ~ The Trunk Show 2/19-3/18
Copy/mod for Catwa Catya, Catwa Keme, and LAQ Scarlet and Maitreya body
Demo available, works well with other Catwa heads, shown on Catwa Sofia

Venge ~ Spectrum Lipstick ~ Applique 2/15-3/7
Catwa applier only, 20 colors included

Inevitable Madness ~ Pastel Ombre Nails ~ Truth or Dare Affair 3 2/3-2/28
Appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, Slink and Vista


~Other Stuff~
Avatar Complexity ~ 43,146
Head ~ Catwa Sofia
Body, hands & feet ~ Maitreya
Skin ~ Glam Affair
Hair ~ No.Match (previous gift)
Eyes ~ Mesange (70% off entire store)
Pose (pic 2) ~ Serendipity
Tent ~ Roawenwood (previous gift)




Comments

Popular Posts