Her MerPrince


My child, I held you tightly
I nursed you and I sheltered you
Safe from all harm and from danger
I watched you grow so quickly
Deeply diving, swimming, gliding
Past the fairy rocks where our kin slumber
Till the tide comes, the sea calls out once more
Till the tide turns and the sea calls out once more
Selkie ~ John Doyle


~New~

 Vengeful Threads ~ Mazu necklace ~ Twe12ve 6/12-6/30
Gold metal with 5 color hud for inlay

Half-Deer ~ Merkitty - Gonna Getchu (aqua) ~ gacha common @ The Arcade till 6/30

Tableau Vivant ~ Summer Hairplay - Sundowner ~ gacha common @ The Arcade till 6/30

Black Bantam ~ My Little Mermaid boy 01 ~ gacha rare @ The Arcade till 6/30


~Other Stuff~
Avatar Complexity ~ 35,219
Head ~ Catwa
Body and hands ~ Maitreya
Head Piece ~ Black Pearls (Redeux gift - last day)
Chestpiece ~ Aisha (Redeux gift - last day)
Eyes ~ Evermore (Cutie Loot)
Skin ~ Esode
Sand ~ Izzie's
Manicure ~ La Boheme
Pose ~ Serendipity 

Comments

Popular Posts