Her Musica De Los Muertos

I will not bow down
I’ll rise through the sun
I’m transcending
I am claiming my throne
We are immortal
~ In This Moment, The Blood Legion


~New at The Point Event~

...:::Savage:::... ~ La Catrina 03 makeup
Catwa and Omega appliers, 3 versions available

Shei Shapes & Skin ~ Mabel bento shape
For Akeruka Kumiko head

Fortuna ~ Asteria necklace and bracelet
Gold and silver, also includes two sets of earrings

Kades ~ Sheena Sweater & Leggings
One-piece outfit in Belleza, Maitreya, Slink and classic sizes, 6 color hud for sweater

Kokoro Poses ~ Sharon bento pose
Guitar included

Porcelan ~ Zombie Heels
Belleza, Maitreya and Slink

~Other Stuff~
Avatar Complexity ~ 43,096
Head ~ Akeruka Kumiko 
Hair ~ Tentacio Aomi (gacha common)
Body, hands & feet ~ Maitreya
Photobox ~ The Weekend Ruiner (group gift)

Comments

Popular Posts