Her Innkeeper's Daughter

I took all of his money
And it was a pretty penny
I took all of his money,
Yeah, and I brought it home to Molly
She swore that she loved me,
No, never would she leave me
But the devil take that woman,
Yeah, for you know she tricked me easy
Omega appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, Slink and Tonic

Dulce Secrets ~ Nueva eyes ~ The Makeover Room 2/1-2/26
Catwa or Lelutka appliers in 3 packs with 6 colors in each

Avada ~ Face Moles ~ The Makeover Room 2/1-2/26
Catwa and Omega appliers in 3 versions for light and dark skins, system layers included

!The Little Bat ~ Cupid Choker ~ 1L hunt prize, The Stupid Cupid Hunt 6 2/3-2/28
With and without neck lock, 16 texture change hud for sayings

Entice ~ Confident Top ~ We <3 Role-Play 2/4-2/28
Sizes for Freya, Hourglass and Maitreya; 8 individual colors or mix/match with fatpack (2 bonus)

~Other Stuff~
Avatar Complexity ~ 67,308
Head ~ Catwa Uma
Body and hands ~ Maitreya
Hair ~ Fabia (gacha)
Bottle ~ Spyralle (previous gift)
Pose ~ A&R Haven
Location ~ Renaissance Island








Comments

Popular Posts