Her Kingdom by the Sea

For the moon never beams, without bringing me dreams
Of the beautiful Annabel Lee; 
And the stars never rise, but I feel the bright eyes 
Of the beautiful Annabel Lee; 
And so, all the night-tide, I lie down by the side 
Of my darling--my darling--my life and my bride, 
In her sepulchre there by the sea, 
In her tomb by the sounding sea.
~ Edgar Allan Poe, Annabel Lee


Sn@tch ~ Annabel Lee Hair ~ The Trunk Show 10/19-11/18
6 color packs, headband included with 7 texture change hud

Entice ~ Hey Pretty Girl (Jewel) Gown ~ The Trunk Show 10/19-11/18
Belleza, Maitreya, Slink and XXS-L in 8 individual colors or mix/match 10 with fatpack

~Other Stuff~
Head ~ Catwa Uma
Body ~ Maitreya
Skin & hands ~ Cureless
Eye makeup ~ Cureless (lucky chair prize)
Eyes ~ Cubic Cherry (Panic of Pumpkin gift 10/20)
Lipstick ~ Izzie's (0L gift)
Choker ~ Wednesday (Curemore Sim hunt gift)
Stacked Skull Light ~ Olive (Panic of Pumpkin)
Location ~ The Bay





Comments

Popular Posts