Her Road Trip

“Someday Clover, someday. Our arrangement with Summerfeld isn’t a totally bad deal, but I am getting weary of it. I need a change. We just have to be ready to move when the time is right.”
~ R Jacques (GoSpeed Racer), The Bounding Main


I am fortunate to know so many talented and giving individuals in Second Life. GoSpeed Racer has published a series of science fiction novels, The Rasere's Awakening Series. It's set in a virtual world much like Second Life and she drew heavily on friends in SL for characters in the books. Myself and my SL partner are characters in the third book! Thank you, GoSpeed <3

I'm usually not wordy on my blog, but this is a special post. The Rally To Rescue Event opened today and runs through the 20th of June. Many wonderful designers are participating with 100% proceeds going to animal shelters. So when Lex of Shutter Thugs reached out I knew I needed to help. He has put together this sidecar bike with 7 poses and 4 dogs for all your photo needs! There's also a male version! What are you waiting for?? Get your butt to Rally To Rescue and in Lex's words "Come shop!!! Get some stuff!! Help me save some dogs!!!"

Shutter Thugs ~ Rally2Rescue Event BikeF ~ 150L, Rally To Rescue 6/1-6/20
Includes 4 dogs and 7 poses (2 each shown)
(disclaimer: only one person can sit on the bike at a time. I used a pose ball for the other pose)



~On Rhonda~
Jacket ~ Coco
Jeans ~ Just Because
Boots ~ KO-H

~On Clover~
Shirt ~ Blueberry
Jeans & boots ~ Vinyl

Location ~ Hotel California (one of Lex's gorgeous builds!)

Comments

Popular Posts