Her Native Howl

My ears can hear and my mouth can speak
My spirit talks, I know my soul believes


[NYNE] ~ Belladonna Hair ~ We Love Roleplay 9/4-9/30
3 color packs or fatpack available

Jangka Designs ~ Native Outfit ~ We Love Roleplay 9/4-9/30
Maitreya only in 5 individual colors; leg wraps, armbands and belt available separately (not shown)

1313 Mockingbird Lane ~ Kammira Sandals ~ We Love Roleplay 9/4-9/30
Belleza, Maitreya and Slink in 9 individual colors or fatpack available (BoM alpha included with each)

*Birth* ~ Mountain's Howl scarification tattoo ~ Man Cave 9/17-10/11
Omega appliers in 3 intensities, medium shown on *Birth* skin tone 5

Lovely Alien ~ Fable Flowers ~ at mainstore
1 land impact each, includes 3 clusters in 3 colors, copy/mod

~Other Stuff~
Head ~ Catwa Sofia
Body ~ Maitreya
Wolf ~ Jian (gacha)
Pose ~ Infiniti
Rocks ~ Moonlight Shadow
Grass ~ The Looking Glass, Moonlight Shadow


Comments

Popular Posts