Under Pressure

Every night before I sang that song, I looked up at the lights and said a prayer to Freddie. I said, “I hope I do you justice, Freddie.”
~ Gail Ann Dorsey on singing 'Under Pressure' with David Bowie


Wyrd ~ Yrsa Skin ~ mainstore release 9/8
New tone 7 shown! Omega appliers with system layers designed for Lelutka Evo heads

Entice ~ We Are Young Dress - Tribal ~ 1L1H @ 11am 9/13
Freya, Hourglass and Maitreya sizes

Entice ~ We Are Young Bra Top - Tribal ~ new Midnight Mania prize (no group needed)
Freya, Hourglass and Maitreya sizes, includes print and solid versions, fits under the WAY dress!

~Other Stuff~
Head, hairbase & eyes ~ Lelutka River (new @ IBTC)
Body ~ Maitreya
Pants & boots ~ Entice
Bento bass guitar w/amp and anims ~ Le Mont (thank you, Rhonda, for the gift!!)
Stage & other equipment ~ Come Soon
Pose ~ Boo'D uP.oses (Gift @ Pose Fair)

Comments

Popular Posts